Focus of Yoga Classes
- Alignment to create postural and structural integration.
- Balance of warm-ups, active poses, and resting poses.
- Fundamentals of anatomy for understanding the mechanics of each pose.
- Basic understanding of the energy network enliven by the poses.
For listing of summer, fall, and winter classes call 505-583-2118.
Healing and Invigorating Yoga and Exercise Packages
- Package of Four Sports Medicine Exercise Sessions $280.00
- Package of Four Private Yoga sessions $280.00
- Package of Four Counseling Sessions on Ayurvedic Diet and Lifestyle $280.00
“Malinda is passionate and precise in her teaching methods. I especially appreciate her attention to detail and her willingness to examine and share new techniques for varied abilities. Just thinking about experiencing Yoga with her relaxes my body and warm my heart.”
T.L., Sunlit Hills, NM
“Yoga with Malinda has increased my flexibility enabling me to enjoy other sports more fully…”
K.E., Eldorado, NM
“My years studying Yoga with Malinda gave me a sense of physical and spiritual integration. Her method of teaching each anatomical detail of a pose moved me slowly into complete body awareness. her approach is firm yet gentle, which encouraged me to continue the practice.”
J.H., Santa fe, NM
“I very much enjoy Malinda’s Yoga classes. They are relaxed, not too much pressure…with individual
instruction emphasizing ‘safety first’, another plus. I always feel great after class. Humor is not discouraged
but the Yoga is serious!”
K.F., Santa fe, NM